Friday, July 25, 2008

I have a new job

I started working with an at home company making cloth diapers. This company is taking off and I'm starting with it at the beginning stages, it's such an awesome opportunity. These diapers are amazing and well designed. I am considered a "sewer" and there are other people doing the "cutting" and other parts of the process. It's like an assembly line in different houses that makes it all come together. I am going today for training and will eventually be able to do my work at home and get paid. Yay! It's an opportunity I have been wanting for a long time. Yay me!!! Check out her site if you are interested in cloth diapers or know someone who is interested in Going Green. I know the price of each diaper is a bit much when you first see it but if you were to add up how much you spend on diapers over 3-4 years including potty training you litterally spend about $3-$4 thousand dollars in the time frame. If you buy these re-usable diapers you only spend several hundred dollars and you are not filling up the landfills with diapers.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Way to go, my green friend! Yay!