Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Blog name

I changed the name of my blog and I'm not changing it again. . I am never happy with the title but this time I am sticking with it. The reason it's called Sags Bags Wrinkles and Clogs goes way back to when I was a kid. When I would look tired at night my mom would tell me I had bags and sags under my eyes and that is why she knew I needed to go to bed. Mom also use to complain about having wrinkles b/c she was getting older. I also had this facination with clogs, it was the 70's and everyone had some but me. lol Then, one day I woke up from a nap and for some reason I walked up to my mom who greeted me after I woke up and I mumbled I had "sags bags wrinkles and clogs" and she thought that was funny so from then on we always talked about my sags bags wrinkles and clogs. I have been racking my brain for the perfect name of a blog and it came to me yesterday so I have changed it again and this time it's not changing.