Monday, April 28, 2008

Williamson County Candles and Red Poppy Festival




I had a chance to finally make it to the Red Poppy Festival this year and didn't have enough time to fully see everything it had to offer. I went to see my candlemaker friend who was selling candles that day. I bought two new scents, Pipe Dreams and Warm Vanilla Sugar.


If you are on the search for the BEST candle I HIGHLY recommend these candles. I love love these candles. Did I mention that I LOVE them? I first discovered them at Cabbages and Kings when I bought an Iced Tea and Coconut Lime Verbena a couple years ago. I was blown away by how good they are and continued buying strictly these candles. I am on a few message boards and one day I find out that the girl who I buy candles from was part of the same board I frequent. I had no idea b/c her name is different then her business name. A friendship is born and we have gone to a candle conference before and stay in contact via email. She has become a friend to me and my favorite candle maker. I don't promote her candles just b/c she is my friend but b/c she is truly a wonderful candlemaker. She has been written up a couple local newspapers around town. Here is her website if you are interested in where to purchase her candles. If you do get some tell her Angelique sent ya. ;) http://www.williamsoncandles.com/




No comments: