Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 2 and I'm here again


Woo-hoo!! I did it, two days in a row to post. I added some music and a slideshow, this is getting easier and not so frustrating.

Today was a busy morning. I was off early to see my personal trainer to help get me in shape. Then after my workout I had some strength to make it to Joanne Fabric to do some fabric shopping. I am in a letter "A" swap on a message board so I had to pick up some things for that even though I have no idea who my partner is. I have to send only things that begin with the letter "A", so this will be fun.

Now I am home and have showered and ready for lunch and the kids will be getting out of school soon. They have no school tomorrow so we will have to do something fun. Maybe we'll make it a craft day and sew stuffed animals from this cute book I bought recently. It's called 'Cute Stuff' and they are simple enough for the kids to do. I bought Daph a sewing machine for Christmas last year so this is a project up her alley and of course Nicholas is cool with sewing too. (just don't tell his friends).

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Good for you sewing with both of your kids. We are really big into making sure all of our kids do what are sterotypically boy or girl things. It's good for them!