Sunday, February 13, 2011

HCG Diet

I was on the HCG diet last summer and lost 30#s. I still can't believe it as I have tried for literally years to lose weight after kids. I have tried every fad video out there, even hired a personal trainer for over a year and half and was not able to lose weight. I went to my dr last summer and he told me about this diet and I was impressed with how it works. I have never been one to try real "diets" before but I knew I could do this one. It basically is a diet that requires you to eat 500 calories a day and that is it. There is also a list of foods you can only eat and you have to drink tons of water. There is also a shot involved daily which is the HCG human chorionic gonadotropin. I don't want to have to go into details to explain HCG so you can read up here about it. http://www.hcgdiet.com/ I don't recommend buying drops or anything over the internet to do this diet. I only recommend going through a doctor and be under a dr's care if you ever decide to do this diet. After going to talk to a nutritionist they were a bit concerned since I am a Type 1 Diabetic and they had never had one go on this diet before but I guess they felt I had enough knowledge and dedication to taking care of myself they approved me for this diet. I still can't believe I was able to drop the weight and feel so much better again with who I am, I hated me for the longest time. I have started a second round of the HCG diet a couple days ago and am going to try my best to update here on my progress.
Here is the meal I had today
Breakfast:
Protein Shake-- 86 calories

Lunch
Halibut-- 100 calories
tomatoes-- 30 calories

Dinner
Chicken-- 164 calories
Romaine Lettuce-- 17

Snack--
Medium red apple--72

Total: 469

I have lost 3.6 pounds since Friday morning.

See ya tomorrow. :)

No comments: