Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brrrr Saturday......First day of Spring ya right

What? First day of Spring and today hasn't even gotten to 40 degrees. We have had sun all week and now rain last night and freezing weather today. Very weird indeed.

Last week I went to Bunco and the host made Paula Deen's Spicy Shrimp Casserole and it was delicious! I made it last night for dinner and it was just as yummy as the first time. We will have the leftovers tonight for dinner.

I'm supposed to be writing up a menu for the next two weeks but I'm typing in my blog instead, this is more fun. ;p Then we will head off to the grocery store to get what we need. I hope I remember to bring our reusable bags as I can never remember to grab them before leaving. I have so many but haven't gotten into the routine. Maybe if I pay my kids $1.00 to remind they would. lol

This weekend will go by fast and Monday morning will be here soon and the kiddos will go back to school...bye bye Spring break. School will be out for summer break before we know it.

Okay, now off to make my grocery list and menu.

No comments: