Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have been in many craft swaps lately and here are a few things I have made and some I have recieved

Here are a few swap items I have made and swapped with other crafters. I made the treek quilt with the circles. I have never quilted before and I did the free motion quilting and binding for the first time. I am happy with what I made. I in turn recieved a wonderful tree quilt too but it is interactive. I can switch out the seasons and leaves, so fun.
The other recent swap was a Dr Seuss inspired swap. I made some glass pendants, knitted/felted Cat in the Hat mini hat, charm bracelet, machine embroidered hot pad and small ring. In return I got some glass pendants too, an awesome Seuss inspired piece of pottery, an insporational wall hanging, and a journal made from a Seuss book. All great stuff and fun swaps.

















1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love seeing what you've been making! It's amazing to me the wealth of talent you've got--such cute things!