Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday. Hubby is out of town until tonight, I hope he walks in with a cake. :) My kiddos are so cute, they made me pistachio pudding since they couldn't make me a cake. I think that has to be the sweetest thing ever. That to me is the best gift anyone could ever give me, just knowing that my kiddos are very thoughtful and wanted to make my day special in the only way they could.

I also took Sadie to obedience training and that went okay, she could have done better but she needs some work to become an obedient dog. Oh and today, she peed on her bed again. She peed on it last night so I washed it this morning and gave it back to her this afternoon after it dried. I took her out to go potty and she didn't need to go. No more than 5 minutes later she had already peed on it again. arg!! What is with her and peeing on her bed, I'm tired of washing it. I am not giving it back to her for several days, make her forget about it. She is very unhappy right now and wants her bed.

Only 4 more hours to Eric coming home, the kids will not want to go to bed until he is here. I need to clean and pick up before he gets home.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Happy happy birthday, my friend! I love it that the kids made you pudding. Those are moments that you treasure as a mom, huh?