Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not to chatty


I'm just not a wordsy person so it's hard for me to keep up this blog and not to mention my life is pretty boring. I'll keep it short and simple. We took the kids to the air show last week. I was impressed with the acrobatics of the planes. The kids enjoyed it quite a bit and would have liked it more if they could have gotten closer to the planes but they were roped off.
Nicholas got an academic all star award again this baseball season for having all A's this past year. Way to go Nick. Daph is working hard at school and getting better with her multiplication tables. The kids at the schools just took the TAKS and I know she is glad she didn't have to this year. I think I may have her take a pratice one here at home to see how she is doing based on Texas Assessment. She is looking forward to summer but we will still work on math to keep up her skills.
Nicholas has a bday tomorrow, the big 12, next year he will be a full blown teenager. *sigh* I can't believe he has grown up so fast. Not much else is going on. I'll just update with some photos.



















1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

So glad to see pics of your cute kids and updates on them. They are beautiful kids and I can tell you are super proud of them. Great job, kids!